- Read instructions carefully prior to attempting to use unit.
- Units are used and maintained as outlined in the unit instructions.
- Physical damage caused in transit should be reported to AU Wax Melters within 24 hours of delivery to [email protected] reports after this may be deemed as accidental damaged by the customer.
- Used units with physical damage are deemed as accidental damaged by the customer.
- 12 Month warranty against manufacturing faults for domestic and small business users within Australia.
- 6 Month warranty against manufacturing fault for high output & commercial units, low cost repairs and maintenance service for the life of the unit is supported.
- Any modifications or service attempts by an unauthorised person voids all warranty.
- Warranty covers units used for their intended design purpose.
- Returns must be unused in original packaging and return requests made within 14 days of receiving the item.
- Units returned for exchange, refund, buyer remorse, change of mind or unwanted gift are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Any refund requests are made directly to AU Wax Melters without the involvement of a third party service.
- Product Designs, unique components, component structure, component modifications, user instructions, content and images are unique to and developed by AU Wax Melters and are not to be copied, adapted or purchased for the purpose of duplication in any form without the written consent of AU Wax Melters.
limitation of liability/indemnity:
In no event shall AU Wax Melters or its directors be liable for any incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, including lost profits arising from or related to products sold.
If purchasing as gifts please make sure the unit being purchased is what the recipient wants as most people have a very specific requirement, we do return however re stock fees and shipping cost apply.
Returns are only excepted if items are undamaged, unused products and returned within 14 days of receiving, a 20% restocking fee applies as any unit returned has to be re tested and re packaged.
Please purchase wisely and read all the information supplied on each unit carefully as freight is not refundable and can be expensive to some areas. please contact me for any advice.
AU Wax Melters are serviceable.
All electric double boilers are tested prior to shipping to ensure they are functioning to specification, for this reason faults are very rare, however in the event of a fault our goal is to resolve any fault quickly and fairly.
12 Month Domestic Warranty against manufacturing faults
Domestic use is generally regarded as hobby or small business being used for one full day or less per week and is not registered for GST.
First month: Repair/Replace, includes shipping cost for units sold within Australia.
Remaining 2-12 month period: Parts and labour
Shipping cost are not covered under the final 2-12 month warranty period. AU Wax Melters will repair/replace product covered under warranty.
6 Month Commercial Warranty against manufacturing faults
Units used for High Output Retail & Commercial Purposes carry 6 month commercial warranty from the date of delivery.
Commercial use is generally regarded as being used for two or more days per week and the business is registered for GST.
AU Wax Melters does provide a low cost break down service for the life of the unit.
Warranty covers units used for their intended design purpose.
First month: Repair/Replace, includes shipping for units sold within Australia.
Remaining 2-6 month period: Parts and labour
Buying online incurs freight costs that are unrecoverable, these cost are not covered under the final 2-6 month warranty period. AU Wax Melters will repair/replace product covered under warranty within Australia.